Our Products' Benefits
1. Alkaline Water | Vitamin C Water | Ionized Hydrogenated Water
There are several reasons for the hype around alkaline water in recent years. One of the main reasons is the belief that an acidic diet, high in processed foods and low in fruits and vegetables, can lead to health problems such as acid reflux, inflammation, and even cancer. Proponents of alkaline water claim that it can help neutralize acid in the body and promote overall health and wellbeing.
What is alkaline water?
Alkaline water is water that has a pH level higher than 7.0, which is considered neutral. The pH level of alkaline water typically ranges from 7.5 to 14. This is achieved by adding minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, to the water, or by using an ionizer or other technology to increase the water's pH level.
Advocates of alkaline water claim that it can help neutralize acid in the body, improve hydration, boost the immune system, and provide other health benefits.
What is ionized hydrogenated water?
Ionized water is water that has been subjected to an electrolysis process that separates it into acidic and alkaline components. This process involves running an electric current through the water, which separates it into positively charged ions (H+) and negatively charged ions (OH-).
The alkaline water produced through ionization has a higher pH level than regular tap water and is believed by some to have health benefits, such as neutralizing acid in the body and improving hydration. The acidic water produced through ionization has a lower pH level and can be used for cleaning and disinfecting.
Ionized water is often produced using a special device called an ionizer, which is typically installed under a sink or on a countertop. The ionizer can adjust the pH level of the water to produce both alkaline and acidic water.
What is PH?
PH stands for "potential of hydrogen" and is a measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. It is a numerical scale ranging from 0 to 14, where a pH of 7 is considered neutral. Solutions with a pH less than 7 are considered acidic, while solutions with a pH greater than 7 are considered alkaline or basic.
The pH scale is logarithmic, meaning that each increase or decrease of one pH unit represents a tenfold change in acidity or alkalinity. For example, a solution with a pH of 3 is ten times more acidic than a solution with a pH of 4, and one hundred times more acidic than a solution with a pH of 5.
pH is an important measurement in many areas, including chemistry, biology, and environmental science. In the human body, the pH of various fluids and tissues is tightly regulated to maintain proper function, with blood pH typically ranging from 7.35 to 7.45.
What is ORP?
ORP stands for "Oxidation-Reduction Potential," which is a measure of the potential for a solution to undergo oxidation or reduction reactions. It is often used as an indicator of the presence of oxidizing or reducing agents in a solution.
The ORP value is measured in millivolts (mV) and can range from negative values, indicating a reducing environment, to positive values, indicating an oxidizing environment. A solution with a negative ORP value is said to have antioxidant properties, meaning it can donate electrons to neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in the body. Conversely, a solution with a positive ORP value is said to have oxidative properties, meaning it can accept electrons and promote oxidation.
ORP is used in various fields, including environmental science, water treatment, and agriculture. In water treatment, ORP can be used to monitor the effectiveness of disinfection processes and the presence of organic matter. In agriculture, ORP can be used to optimize soil conditions and improve crop growth.
It's important to note that while ORP can be a useful measurement, it should not be relied on as the sole indicator of water quality or health benefits. Other factors, such as pH should also be considered.
What is the relation between ORP and alkaline water?
ORP and alkaline water are related in that alkaline water is often associated with a negative ORP value. This is because alkaline water typically contains higher levels of dissolved hydrogen, which has antioxidant properties and can donate electrons to neutralize free radicals in the body.
When measured with an ORP meter, the ORP value of alkaline water is often found to be negative, indicating that it has antioxidant properties.
Some studies have suggested that consuming alkaline water with a negative ORP value may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects in the body.
Is alkaline water beneficial?
The potential benefits of alkaline water are a topic of debate among health experts, and more research is needed to fully understand its effects on the body. Some advocates claim that alkaline water can neutralize acid in the body, improve hydration, boost the immune system, and provide other health benefits.
Some studies have suggested that consuming alkaline water may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
It's important to note that maintaining a balanced and healthy diet, regular exercise, and adequate hydration are all important for overall health and wellbeing.
What are the benefits of natural Vitamin C water?
- Boosting immune function: Vitamin C is known to support the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells and antibodies, which help to fight off infections and disease.
- Improving skin health: Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, which can lead to premature aging and other skin problems.
- Supporting heart health: Vitamin C may help to reduce the risk of heart disease by improving blood flow and reducing inflammation.
- Enhancing iron absorption: Vitamin C can help the body absorb iron from plant-based foods, which is important for maintaining healthy blood cells.
- Boosting energy levels: Vitamin C plays a key role in the production of neurotransmitters and can help to improve energy levels and reduce fatigue.
It's important to note that while natural vitamin C water may have some potential health benefits, it should not be relied on as a sole source of vitamin C or used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet. Additionally, excessive consumption of vitamin C can lead to health problems.
What are the benefits of ionized hydrogenated water?
- Improved hydration: Proponents of ionized water claim that it is more easily absorbed by the body than regular tap water, which can help to improve hydration.
- Neutralizing acid in the body: Ionized alkaline water is believed by some to help neutralize acid in the body and promote a more alkaline pH balance, which can potentially reduce the risk of health problems associated with excess acidity.
- Antioxidant properties: Some studies have suggested that ionized water may have antioxidant properties, which can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Improved digestion: Some people claim that drinking ionized alkaline water can improve digestion and alleviate symptoms of acid reflux.
- Skin health: Proponents of ionized water claim that it can improve skin health by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promoting a more youthful, glowing complexion.
Some of these potential benefits of ionized water have been suggested by research studies.
Note that excessive consumption of ionized alkaline water may disrupt the body's natural pH balance and lead to health problems.
2. Physical Water Conditioner
A water conditioner is a device or product that removes minerals, impurities, and other contaminants from water to improve its quality. Here are some benefits of using a water conditioner:
- Removes hard water minerals: Hard water minerals such as calcium and magnesium can cause scaling and buildup in pipes and appliances, reduce water flow, and damage plumbing fixtures. A water conditioner removes these minerals and prevents these problems.
- Softens water: Soft water feels better on the skin, hair, and clothes, and requires less soap and detergent for cleaning. A water conditioner softens water by replacing hard minerals with sodium ions.
- Improves water taste and odor: A water conditioner can remove unpleasant tastes and odors from water caused by chlorine, sulfur, and other contaminants.
- Protects appliances: Using a water conditioner can extend the lifespan of appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters by preventing mineral buildup and corrosion.
- Saves money: By preventing mineral buildup and corrosion, a water conditioner can reduce energy consumption, lower water bills, and minimize repair and replacement costs for appliances and plumbing fixtures.
Overall, a water conditioner can improve the quality of your household water and provide many benefits for your health, comfort, and finances.